11.22.2010

THURSDAY 11.11.2010
Heard First Language by Jason Upton for the first time @ the prayer room. Wondered what it would be like to have worship times that talked like that.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT 24.11.2010
Was a little bit nervous about what to do or to say a moment ago, but fom the moment we started preping for the English worship set, I got to really talk to God. We were honestly talking to God. He said He would free us to love Him. In the prayer room it was waves and waves of His love... in the midst of it I told Him, I am still angry, God (at You). I can't trust You, I want to but I don't, I told Him. I knew He would do something about it, and the moment I decided He would, suddenly there was this strong trust inside my heart, and I couldn't care more about the fear I felt before, and I was so sure He is good. It was like I didn't need anymore explainations from God - I didn't need any answers. I left that room with my eyes wide in amazement - how did He do that?


FRIDAY AFTERNOON 26.11.2010
Had Daddy time with Irene. It happened! Just like the First language song. It's never been this raw with Dad while with someone else. I don't know how to capture what happened during that hour of singing, but it's kind of like... being opened up, stretched open and having all the attention one could ever want for a loooooong long time. And saying what I really mean. Here is what I said:

No comments: